eSubscriptions are your direct link to the latest news and information about the RTC and Commute Solutions. Our eAgenda Alerts, eMedia Alerts, and eNews let you stay connected to the RTC through your own email service. Find out more by subscribing to one or more of the services below.
This eSubscription gives you email notification and a direct link to Meeting Notices and Agendas of the RTC and its various committees as soon as they are available on our website. Contact staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up, change your subscription, or unsubscribe.
Sign up for eAgendas to the commission and its commiteees by contacting staff at email@example.com
- Bike Committee
- E&D TAC
- BAP (Budget, Administration and Personnel)
- TOS (Traffic Operations Safety)/Safe on 17
- STARS (Sustainable Transportation Analysis and Ratings System)
This eSubscription gives you email notification and a direct link to the latest media alerts, press releases, and meeting highlights that we issue. Contact staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up, change your subscription, or unsubscribe.
eNewsletters on various topics are emailed periodically to interested subscribers. Contact staff at email@example.com to sign up, change your subscription, or unsubscribe. Topics include:
- Commute Solutions
- Transportation Funding
- Highway 1 Soquel/Morrissey Auxiliary Lanes Project
- Highway 1 High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) Lanes Project
- Rail Right of Way Acquisition
- Passenger Rail Service
- Monterey Bay Sanctuary Scenic Trail Network (includes former Rail Trail and Coastal Trail Network projects)
- STARS (Sustainable Transportation Analysis and Rating System) – A voluntary transportation project planning and evaluation tool similar to the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for building projects
- Regional Transportation Plan
Administrative Services Officer