Thousands of bills are introduced by the State and Federal Legislatures each year. Working with its legislative assistants in Sacramento and Washington, D.C, as well as transportation entities statewide, the RTC adopts legislative programs to guide its support and opposition of state and federal legislative or administrative actions and monitors bills that could impact transportation in Santa Cruz County.
- On January 12, 2012 the RTC adopted the 2012 Legislative Programs (see below).
- Staff report on 2012 Legislative Programs
- State Bill Info: http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html
- State Budget: http://www.ebudget.ca.gov/
- Caltrans Office of the Federal Liaison: http://www.dot.ca.gov/fedliaison/
- Federal Transportation Act: http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/safetealu/index.htm
Senior Transportation Planner