FINAL 2014 Regional Transportation Plan
As the transportation planning agency for Santa Cruz County, the Regional Transportation Commission (RTC) is responsible for developing, implementing, and regularly updating the Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) for Santa Cruz County. The RTP serves as our region’s long range transportation plan and provides guidance for decisions about transportation spending priorities.
The final 2014 RTP was adopted at the June 26, 2014 public hearing.
- Full Document (23 MB)
- Front Cover
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Chapter 1: Why Sustainability?
- Chapter 2: Transportation Network
- Chapter 3: Travel Patterns
- Chapter 4: Vision for 2035
- Chapter 5: Funding Our Transportation System
- Chapter 6: Transportation Investment
- Chapter 7: System Performance
- Chapter 8: Environmental and Air Quality Review
- Chapter 9: What’s next
- Transportation Glossary and Acronym Guide
- Appendix A: Public Outreach
- Appendix B: RTC and Partner Agencies Coordination
- Appendix C: Performance Analysis Technical Methodology
- Appendix D: Funding Projections 2014-2035
- Appendix E: Project List
- Appendix F: Escalated Project Costs
- Appendix G: RTP Checklist
- Appendix H: Resolutions
Environmental Impact Report
- The environmental review of the 2014 Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Plan is combined with the environmental review of the 2035 Metropolitan Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy (MTP/SCS) and the RTPs of Monterey and San Benito Counties in the 2035 MTP/SCS EIR
- Download the complete 2035 MTP/SCS EIR (47MB)
- Individual chapters can be found on the Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments (AMBAG) website.